Just for a chuckle.

Normally I wouldn't notice such things, but I saw this rather cute post on one of my running communities today.

i believe i have piriformis or something similar to it in my left buttock/leg/back. i haven't been diagnosed by a dr. with it, but i'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Do they really call an injury there "piriformis? or has this poor soul just got their terminology mixed up?