It's wet, windy and freezing outside. So what's the best way to warm up this winter? Why, a massage of course! Here's why:
- Massage Improves Circulation: Keeping you warmer and helping to reduce instances of cold feet and hands.
- Essential oils help give you an inner glow. Many oils, such as Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cedarwood and Frankinscene warm the skin and muscle tissues, allowing better malleability of tissues and melting pain and soreness (and stress!) away.
- Our tables are heated and covered in cosy sheepskin to ensure you're toasty warm and allowing you to relax in comfort.
- Winter is often the busiest time of year, so sometimes it can be easy to forget to take a little time for yourself. Getting a massage can be a great way to reduce tension and stress, and enter the festive season relaxed and happy!
- Improve immune system function. It's well known that lack of light, seasonal flu and staying indoors with people who may be suffering from viral infections means people often get ill in winter. Massage is known to bolster your immune function and as a result can shorten the period of your illness.
- Until the end of the year, when you buy a massage you get a free gift certificate to give to someone you care about.